Residential Pest Control
Invading pests pose a variety of threats to your home and family. Some pests, like termites, carpenter ants, silverfish, and carpet beetles, can damage the home and its contents. Some roaches, moths and beetles can invade the kitchen and attack the food in the pantry. Other pests, like bedbugs, fleas, ticks and wasps, can be a threat to the comfort and health of your family and pets in the home. In order to meet your specific needs, we offer monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, semi-annual programs and “as needed” calls.
We know how important it is to live in a safe and beautiful home and Pestop offers a variety of residential options for pest control. Pestop offers a personalized, consultative approach – we do it “your way” – focusing on “your needs” and “your priorities”. We can do it the “Old Way”, the “New Way” or the “Green Way”. We can treat the exterior, interior or both. Our work is done with safety and the client’s long term benefit in mind. All work is guaranteed and/or warranted – we’ll retreat or give your money back!
Most pest problems cannot be solved with just one treatment. Insects that are in the egg or cocoon stages will not be affected by a single treatment. Ant colonies make an invisible odor trail when they invade a home. If the first ants are killed, more ants can follow the odor trail and find their way into the home. Our trained, professional team understands pest biology and habits and will incorporate appropriate cures in the design of your program. We will inspect your home, offer advice about any pest control problems, perform an initial treatment to rid your home of any existing pests, and design a customized, warranted maintenance program to keep your home pest free.
We address the following pests:
- Animal Trapping – Repairs and Exclusion
- Ants – Interior/Exterior/Yard
- Bed Bugs
- Bees – All Varieties – Remove and Repair
- Fleas and Ticks – Interior/Exterior/Yard
- Mosquitoes – See Mist Systems
- Raccoons – Trapping, Repairs and Exclusion
- Roaches – All Varieties
- Rodent Control
- Sewer Flies
- Termites – Control and Inspection
Happy Residential Clients:
- Fran Callahan – West University – Since 2004
- Blanca Reza – West University – Since 1997
- Carlos Martinez – North and Bellaire – Since 204
- Dan Riley – Heights/Montrose – Since 2000
- Emily Chemadorov – Heights/Montrose – Since 2010
- Steve Cowart – Pasadena – Since 1999
- Mike & Marilyn Wells – Tanglewood – Since 1997